Hansika finally opens up - Deccan Chronicle

A day after Hansika told this newspaper that she and Simbu were not together, it came as a surprise to everyone that the gorgeous actress took to her micro-blog and wrote exactly the opposite to what she had said earlier, “yes I am seeing STR“. No sooner had Hansika started working with Silambarasan in two films, Vettai Mannan and Vaalu, the media started speculating about their relationship, but both were dismissing this as rumour, and main tained that they were only `good friends'. Hansika even tweeted a few months ago that they shared only a professional relationship and if she started seeing someone she would openly inform the media. 

Perhaps the time has come now to do this as both seem to have ironed out their differ ences. After all love triumphs over all odds! The Singam II actress has tweeted, “Been hearing too many rumours abt my personal life, so jus wana clear. Yes! I'm seeing Str:) n hence I wouldn't like 2talk abt my personal life“. Simbu on his part re-tweeted -“Yes I'm with Hansika and right now she is doing real ly good and marriage will b decided by our family ... Hope u will respect our privacy.I think some of the media should calm down and stop giving false information Abt my personal life ...“ Sources said that Hansika was shooting in Chennai for Biryani, while Simbu was reportedly in London, shooting for Inga Enna Solludhu, a film in which he is playing a cameo role. Hansika could not be contacted for a comment.  

"Been hearing too many rumours abt my personal life, so jus wana clear. Yes! I'm seeing Str:)"

Published In DECCAN CHRONICLE Daily English News Paper Dated 21-July-2013


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com