SIMBU AND I ARE NOT TOGETHER

Simbu's dad T. Rajendhar's response to a query about his son getting married to a girl of his choice has triggered fresh controversy . The actor/director/politician has apparently commented in a magazine that he will not stand in the way if his son Simbu romanced anybody, and was also fine with it being Hansika. 

DC caught up with Hansika, the hot and happening star of Tamil films who is here in Chennai for the shooting of Biriyani. A peeved Hansika says, “Oh gosh! Time and again, I having to repeat that Simbhu and I are not together. I even clarified this news on my twitter page a few weeks ago that I have been hearing a lot of news about my link up. All I can do is laugh it off because I love reading stuff about myself about which I myself don't know. Let me clear the air: there is no truth to any of these rumours. When I start seeing someone, I will openly inform the media,“ she adds. “These rumours may have cropped up just because we are doing two films, Vaalu and Vettai Mannan. He is a friendly co-star but our relationship is strictly professional. There's nothing beyond that,“ she adds. She says that she was not aware of any com ments reportedly made by T. Rajendhar. 

She is currently busy with Biriyani with Karthi, Maan Karate with Sivakarthikeyan, Vaalu and Vettai Mannan with Simbu and a Telugu film with Vishnu. 

The buzz is that a leading filmmaker has cast her to play opposite a big star, but Hansika refused to comment. “I don't like to talk about a film before signing it,“ she says in parting. 
Published In DECCAN CHRONICLE Daily English News Paper Dated 19-JULY-2013


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com