I want Simbu, Appa to sing in my first film: Kuralarasan


Simbu’s brother Kuralarasan, who is making his debut as a music director with Pandiraj’s film, has plans to make his dad and brother sing for his music tracks. The film, which has Simbu and Nayanthara playing the lead, has been tentatively titled Idhu Namma Aalu.

Kuralarasan says, “I want to have them in my debut music album. They inspired me and it would be great to have them on board. Appa will be singing a folk song in the film and I have not yet decided on Simbu’s song. It will be either a club song or a folk number. I too will be singing a song.” 

He adds, “I have been composing trendy tunes for this music album. I played all the tracks that I have composed for Simbu and my Dad and they loved it. They are my seniors and I believe they know the audience a lot better than I do.” On his upcoming projects, he says, “Though I have got a couple of offers in Tamil and Telugu, I would like to concentrate only on this film now, as this is my dream debut.”
Published In TIMES OF INDIA Daily English News Paper Dated 18-March-2014
 Ithu Namma Aalu - www.facebook.com/IthuNammaAalu


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com