I lost everything; money,my film,my girl: STR

This is just not the Simbu we usually get to see! The actor, who is generally cheerful and enthusiastic, was in a very sombre mood at the audio launch of Santhanam's upcoming film. In fact, his voice broke and he took a few minutes to compose himself, before speaking into the mic, and when he did, he stunned the audience with his speech. 

A visibly dejected Simbu said, “I have had no single release for the past two years. But personally , in the last two years, I have learnt a lot about life. I have had personal experiences that have tried me... I might have been born with a silver spoon, but I went through a lot. I lost everything. I lost films, I lost money; it hurts when I go and ask for money from my mother for my daily expenses. When I lost money and films, I thought that I at least, I have someone who loves me, who I was in love with, too, by my side. But now, the girl (Hansika) also has gone. (Hansika) also has gone.Throughout that period, the thought that I would get married one day , have children of my own... But that too is not happening now. It was when I lost everything in life, that I realised that I have only my breath with me. I am still alive, and I believe that I am alive for for a purpose on this earth, and I hope to bounce back for my fans soon.“ 

Talking about his next film with Gautham Menon, he said, “When we were working on Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada, Gautham told me that he'd like to do Ajith's film and get back to mine a little later. I agreed to it because he stood by me when I was in trouble. People told him not to cast me in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, still, he believed in me and he offered me that film -which is now considered a cult film of sorts. I respect him for the trust he had in me.“ 

 Simbu's film Vaalu was supposed to release on May 9 -but now, it has been pushed further and the release date is undecided. “It was after a lot of changes in the release dates, that it was finally scheduled for May 9. It is painful, and I am sad. But when I was wondering why God tests me so much, my dad came to my rescue. Now, he has taken over the release and I hope it hits the screens soon.“ 

Published in TIMES OF INDIA Daily English News Paper Dated 12-May-2015

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Vaaltukkal Mr Simbu...be hapy


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com