Simbu was supportive : Kural


It looks like Idhu Namma Aalu starring Simbu and Nayanthara under Pandiraj’s direction, which was in the making for almost two years, will hit the marquee finally! The film, which has been produced by Simbu’s father T Rajendar under the banner Simbu Cine Arts ,will also mark the debut of latter’s brother Kuralarasan as a music composer. The music was launched on Simbu’s birthday, February 3, with Kuralarasan interacting with the press for the first time.

Speaking at the event, Rajendar said, “As a child, Kural had acted in a few films of mine. I wanted to launch him as an actor when he grew up. I found his heart was with music and hence gave him the opportunity to compose for INA.” He added saying that he was very happy that at a time when the audio market is dwindling, his debut album’s rights have been grabbed for more than Rs one crore. 

Kural, who was bit hesitant initially, opened up and spoke confidently abut the reason for the delay, how Simbu was very supportive and the enormous amount of hard work that has gone into its making. “I have really worked hard for the INA album and have gone through turbulent times. I am excited that after two years, it is finally happening on my brother’s birthday. I have also penned the lyrics for one song, and have also sang another.” On taking such undue time for completion he said, “Music is life for me. There was a delay in completing the songs because I developed the tunes stage by stage. It was like chiseling each and every number. I also thank Pandiraj for giving me the opportunity.” 

Published in DECCAN CHRONICLE Daily English News Paper Dated 5-Feb-2016

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com