Simbu inspired me to get into movies: Mahat


After starring in a series of Telugu projects, Mahat Raghavendra will finally be seen in two of this year's most-talked-about projects — the sequel to Chennai 28 and Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan (AAA). "I am having a gala time shooting for AAA. Simbu and I are childhood friends. In fact, I got into movies because of him. He was the first one to introduce me to the screen. I had a few scenes as his friend in Vallavan. I am glad that I am getting to work with him once again now. In fact, the first day of shoot began with just me and him. Shriya joined a little later, followed by VTV Ganesh. It is a chilled-out atmosphere on the set," shares an excited Mahat. 
Talking about Simbu, he says, "There is talk in the industry that Simbu is not punctual. But we work from 7am to 10pm. There are also rumours that people are not getting along on the set. It is utterly false. Everything has been going smooth. We have finished five days of shoot and we will be heading to Dindigul for the first schedule," states Mahat. 

The Jilla actor is also part of the Chennai 28 sequel. Talking about the film, he says, "I am glad I got to do a role in this film. It is a total laugh riot. Interestingly, I had worked with most of the guys in Mankatha, so it felt like a reunion of sorts for most of us. Shiva has become very close to me." His project with Bharathiraja's son, Manoj, is also set to take off soon. "I play a lead in this film along with Premgi. The music is by Yuvan Shankar Raja. This one will also be a city-based story where I play a youngster," he signs off.
Source : Times Of India

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com