STR recommended me for AAA : Y Gee

The actor, who was embroiled in the Beep song controversy, was all praise for his fellow co-star STR. Y Gee Mahendra, who was last seen in Kanithan, has been roped in to play an important role in director Adhik Ravichandran’s Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangathavan. “For the past three years, I’ve been doing only character roles. With this role (Current Murugan), I am back to my forte, which is comedy. I play Shriya Saran’s father and it’s a fun-filled role. I’ve completed my portions and the majority of my scenes are with STR and VTV Ganesh,” says the actor when queried about his role in the movie. The actor, who was embroiled in the Beep song controversy, was all praise for his fellow co-star STR. “I found him to be a very talented person who knows a lot about cinema. And I heard from my director that STR was the one who insisted that I play the role. He’s got a high scope for performance in this film.

Published in DECCAN CHRONICLE Daily English News Paper Dated 1-8-2016

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com