SANA KHAN TURNS GANGSTER IN AAA


Actress Sana Khan forayed into Kollywood as a heroine in STR’s Silambattam. Though the film’s songs were huge hits, it didn’t fetch her much recognition as her debut venture. After a brief hiatus, Sana is now back in Tamil in director Adhik Ravichandran’s Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan — opposite STR for the second time. 

Speaking to DC, an excited Sana says, “With my debut film, I reached great heights and I’m honestly kicked about our second film together. I play a gangster in the movie and will be seen in two different looks. I will be a part of the retro portions and the present-day scenes as well. Currently, we are figuring out my clothes and style for the movie. I will be joining the sets of AAA from April first week in Bangkok.” 

 The Silambattam actress has high regards for STR. “He suggested my name for the role and I am grateful to him. Back then, he saw a commercial and chose me as his heroine. You know the film is going to turn out well when you work with him. He is a creative person and can single-handedly take care of everything on the sets. I am eagerly waiting to work with him once again,” she muses. When asked about her break from the industry, she reveals, “I was getting offers when I was in Bollywood, but was waiting for a strong character. When I came into the film industry, I was so naïve and confused and had no idea about how a heroine should work. I am in a better place now and as an actor, I have grown. I can’t wait to start shooting with STR.” 

Published in DECCAN CHRONICLE Daily English News Paper Dated 1/4/2017

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com