Will Janhvi Kapoor make K’wood debut in STR movie?

No sooner than the announcement on Simbu-Venkat Prabhu film was made, speculation has been rife on who would be romancing the VTV star in the movie. The buzz is that Janhvi Kapoor, daughter of late Sridevi, might be roped in to make her K’town debut. However, another report suggests that Keerthi Suresh, who is on a high post her Mahanati success, is the frontrunner for the film.

It appears the race is on now to find the heroine and there are two fine contenders for it On the technical side, the names of biggies in Oscar winner AR Rahman and PC Sreeram have surfaced. However, when DC contacted Venkat Prabhu, all he had to say, with a smile of course, was that he is yet to compete the script to make a pitch for the lead girl. “Yes, I also read the rumours on my new flick. I haven’t come to the stage of picking up a heroine yet. As of now, I am busy with my production venture RK Nagar’s release scheduled later this month. Also. My directorial Party’s postproduction work is going on. Under these circumstances, it may take some more time for me to complete my script of the Silambarasan movie. Only then can I take a call on the heroine.”

So, what kind of a girl was he looking at, we ask. He nurses a bit of hesitation but he spills the beans. “I want someone who is chirpy and homely for this action entertainer. The story is set in a city – either in Chennai or Coimbatore and we may travel abroad for locations for a small segment.”

In the past, barring his latest film Party, Prabhu’s directorial ventures worked wonders in combination with Yuvan Shankar Raja doing the music. Thaanu and Suresh Kamatchi bankroll the new movie.

PUBLISHED IN DECCAN CHRONICLE DAILY ENGLISH NEWS PAPER DATED 8/7/2018

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com