SIMBU WAS QUITE UPSET WITH ME.


Initially, when everyone in the Bigg Boss Tamil 2 house was in the ‘getting to know each other’ phase, the friendly nature of Mahat was liked by most of the inmates. But as the days went by, Mahat’s temper and his proximity to Yashika Anand came under the scanner. Finally, it was his spat with Mumtaz that got him eliminated last week. Not that this has really deterred the spirit of Mahat, who has come to terms with his faults. “When I came out, I saw people trolling me. I never thought so many people would be shouting at me,” he says, adding, “But still, a considerable number of people were also supporting me. It is a learning for me and I am thankful for this opportunity,” says Mahat, as he talks about his experience and more... 

So, what really happened? 

(Smiles) Living inside the house for 70 days with absolutely no connection to the outside world is an experience one really can’t explain in words. Some of them planned their game, but I really didn’t know how to play these mind games. I have been myself and honest, including with Yashika’s incident. I know I won’t get anything in return by telling what I felt. Even if I’ve earned a bad name, I am happy that I was honest. After I got out, a lot of people told me that I was being manipulated throughout. But I don’t blame them, as whatever I did was my fault. I got influenced and I shouldn’t have let that happen. After watching the episodes now, I myself don’t like the fact that I was so furious. One tends to get angry, but I guess I took it to the extreme — and this applies to the Mumtaz episode as well. In fact, when I saw that episode, I totally regretted the way I treated her. Mumtaz is like my sister. I am sorry for what I did to her. Once she is out, I would want to convey this to her in person.


But who manipulated you? 

Yashika and Aishwarya said way too many things and I got influenced. As their friend, I stood up for them. I didn’t leave them despite knowing that others didn’t like them. If I had turned against them at that time, it would have been fake. I didn’t want to do that. Some people think they used me... I don’t blame them, but I should have controlled my anger. 

You got aggressive while doing the tasks... 

Balaji anna nominated my name once for eviction saying that I wasn’t really concentrating on the game. Riythvika, too, said the same to me. But they were right. Initially, I didn’t put too much effort in completing the tasks. But then, there came a point when I wanted to prove to people that I was adept at doing it. It was around this time that people started talking about physical violence. But people got physically violent right when we started doing the ‘Bommalattam’ task. Mumtaz ma’am was the head of my team and she asked me to somehow win the game. At that time, all of us got hurt, but nobody spoke about it then. But later, people began accusing me. I understand that people are going through stress and are under a lot of pressure inside. So, I won’t really blame them. Even when I was the ‘villain’ in a task, Janani warned me, asking me to take it easy. But I was just doing my task. 

Your chemistry with Yashika was also much spoken about. 

See, I love Prachi (Mishra) and she is my life. I mean every word of it. When you are inside the house for 70 days, and move closely with someone, you will get infatuated. Yashika expressed it to me first and I told her that I really liked her, too. Yes, I was infatuated, but I never said that I will be in a relationship with her. Many people might feel the same way if they are put in a situation like that. But how many people will say this openly? I wanted to be true to myself, but people say that I am the bad guy because I was honest. I don’t know what to do (smiles). 

And now? 

When I was inside the house, everything seemed like an illusion. I felt like my world will end there. Once I came out, I realised that it was indeed an illusion! As a human, I did feel that way and I am not denying it. Yes, Yashika is a sweet person, but Prachi is my girl. 

Prachi had posted on social media that she was parting ways with you when you expressed what you felt about Yashika on the show… 

Prachi was supporting me throughout. I did hear about the post once I got out. In fact, she told me about it, too. She got frustrated and has taken so much pressure. But I am proud of the way she’s handled all of this. I wasn’t there with her to explain things. So, as a human, she was naturally ticked off. After I came out, I spoke to her and told her how it was for me. She understood me and I am only blessed and lucky to get a girl like her. 

So, are you guys back together? 

I was never away from Prachi to get back together now... I’m in a relationship with her.

What about movies now? 

I still have the Bigg Boss hangover. Simbu was quite upset. In fact, he was the one who was showing me videos of how I was being manipulated. Nevertheless, he was proud that I was honest, something that he asked me to be before I went inside the house. After doing several supporting roles, I’m now getting plenty of offers to play the lead. I’m yet to hear the scripts, though. I’ll be announcing my projects soon.



PUBLISHED IN TIMES OF INDIA ( CHENNAI TIMES ) DAILY ENGLISH NEWS PAPER DATED 1/9/2018

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com