I dont want to take the blame for the delay of my films



Simbu announced on his micro-blogging page that he has dropped both his upcoming films Vaalu and Vettai Mannan,which have been in the making for a long time.Chennai Times spoke to the actor on the issue,and he said,There is a general opinion that Im always responsible for any delay in my projects.But,this time,I didnt want to take the blame because it was the producer,who was responsible for the delay.Both the films are being produced by the same person (S S Chakravarthy) and he was busy with other commitments.I didnt get any update from his production house about resuming the shoots of these projects for a very long time.So,I had to announce that Im putting these films on hold,though I was very much keen on completing them. Following Simbus tweet,we hear that the producer had contacted him and the two have sorted out the issue.I will be shooting for Vaalu shortly.We have just nine days of shoot left.Shooting for Vettai Mannan,which is 50 per cent complete,will commence soon after that, Simbu added.
Published In TIMES OF INDIA Daily English News Paper Dated 27-MAY-2013


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com