STR'S SPIRITUAL TRYSTS - INDIAN EXPRESS

Looks like actor Silambarasan is in his spirituality zone more often nowadays. The actor, who tasted success as a child star and managed to give the same impetus to his career even as he graduated to adult roles, is now pursuing his spiritual quests.Simbu is said to have managed to take some time off from his busy schedule while shooting for his latest project Inga Enna Solludhu, to go on a pilgrimage to Haridwar.

When asked about his sudden interest, Simbu said, “Yes, I am into spirituality and meditation; they help me mature. I am rediscovering myself and this self-realisation would go a long way in shaping my inner self. I have been to Rishikesh and Haridwar to seek blessings and I am sure the breath of fresh air blended with spirituality will help me attain the goal I deserve. As far as I am concerned, spirituality is not restricted to visiting temples and holy places. It is the search of knowledge and that is true in my case as well.”Meanwhile, the actor has clarified that his much delayed projects Vaalu and Vettai Mannan will begin soon, following news on his micro-blogging page that said he had dropped both the projects.

Published In INDIAN EXPRESS Daily English News Paper Dated 28-MAY-2013


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com