VALLADESAM : SEPTEMBER 22nd WORLDWIDE RELEASE | வல்லதேசம் : செப்டம்பர் 22 முதல் உலகமெங்கும்

Ithu Namma Aalu team to shoot a song in Kumbakonam


The team of Ithu Namma Aalu, which features Simbu and Nayanthara in the lead, is to next shoot a song. Director Pandiaraj, who had only recently recommenced work on the film after a long break, says, “We resumed work on the project and shot for four days in the city. We have begun dubbing also simultaneously . From today , the focus will be on dubbing. We will again shoot on June 6 in Kumbakonam. We are gearing up to shoot a song then.“ 

Sources in the know say that over 70 per cent of the film has been completed and that the remaining 30 per cent is likely to be completed shortly .

Published In TIMES OF INDIA Daily English News Paper Dated 31-May-2014
CONTACT ADMIN : youngthala@gmail.com