Manjima to romance Simbu and Chaitanya in Gautham Menon's next



Malayali actress, Manjima Mohan has been handpicked by director Gautham Menon to play the lead opposite simbu in the upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Achcham Enbadhu Madamaiyada. Naga Chaitanya is the hero in the Telugu version. 

Confirming the news, Manjima says, “I'm happy to be part of Gautham's film. I was in talks with him for the past few weeks. He happened to watch my recent Malayalam film Oru Vadakkan Selfie and I got a call for audition. I'm over the moon right now.“ Manjima has been cast as the lead actress in both the versions of the film. The film's shooting had begun last year with Simbu and Pallavi Subhash in the lead roles.However, with Pallavi opting out of the film due to lack of dates, Manjima was roped in. 

Published in TIMES OF INDIA Daily English News Paper Dated 15-May-2015

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com