Simbu moves to his dream home

Simbu's new house which he has been specially designining to be gifted to his parents is complete and the whole family seems have moved to their new house today. Seems like the Young Super Star would be celebrating the new year at his new house. Simbu had earlier said when he started building the house "I've always wanted this as a gift to my parents. I have taken special care designing the interiors and many of my friends have dropped in very useful suggestions." Simbu tweeted "Shifting to my new house today :) packing my stuff .... Almost 27 years I have lived in this house and it feels strange to leave it !!!" Simbu is happy with the success of ' Poda Podi' and has already stated working on his next with Hansika titled 'Vaalu'.
PHOTO: STR's New Home Front View


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com